Your Passport to Savings
Coach House is pleased to offer its Passport to Savings program, designed to assist customers in purchasing a Platinum or Platinum II. We will even reimburse some of the costs of your visit if you purchase a new Platinum motorhome!
With the Passport to Savings program, Coach House assists you with all aspects of your purchase. We can provide up-to-date product information, determine the trade-in value of your current motorhome, and negotiate a great price. We also offer competitive financing terms and will deliver your new Platinum or Platinum II through our exclusive ”Red Carpet” delivery experience!
We invite you to visit our factory in beautiful Southwest Florida to see firsthand how we ”build it right, build it to last.” See why our exceptional motorhomes consistently earn top ratings.
On your personal tour, you will see how the Platinum and Platinum II are engineered to the highest industry standards in design, safety, functionality, comfort and performance. Now is the time to reward yourself and take your RV lifestyle to the next level.
Purchase a new Platinum, Platinum II or Arriva motorhome at our Nokomis location and Coach House will reimburse your travel expenses (up to $850) from your home to our factory. That amount can cover airfare, or it can be applied to accommodations while you are here, or to the cost of your stay at a Florida RV park.
Here’s how it works:
- Call Coach House at 1-800-235-0984 to schedule your personal tour of our manufacturing facility in Sarasota County, Florida. We are open from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Weekends by appointment only.
- Fly or drive to the Coach House factory. There are three convenient airports: Tampa International (TPA), Sarasota-Bradenton International (SRQ) and Southwest Florida International (RSW). If you drive your RV, feel free to stay at Coach House or at one of several conveniently located campgrounds.
- Tour the Coach House factory with our knowledgeable factory representative. Ask questions. Take your time. Discover the many details that make the Platinum, Platinum II and Arriva so remarkable. They are truly in a class all their own!
When you purchase your Coach House RV, we will:
- Reimburse your travel expenses (up to $850 total) from your home to the Coach House factory, including airfare and hotel or campground accommodations.
- Give you our exclusive ”Red Carpet” delivery experience.
- Pay for your first year's membership in our exclusive Coach House Owners' Club (CHOC).
See what's available
Click the appropriate button below to see our inventory of available new and used Coach House motorhomes. Or, you may order one built expressly for you, selecting from our choices of exterior paint, decor and options.